NP15LP- Projector Lamp
Model Number:NP15LP / 60003121
Compatible Lamp With Housing
Be used in projectors: For NEC M230X
1. Gather the necessary tools, screwdriver.
2. Turn off the TV or Projector.
3. Remove Lamp Compartment Door.
4. Remove Lamp Assembly. Carefully pull out the lamp assembly and disconnect any power cords that may still be connected to the lamp assembly. Put it aside and don’t get it confused with your new lamp!
5.Clean Lamp Compartment. Dust gets everywhere and while you have the projector open, use a soft cloth or micro-fibre cleaning cloth to remove any loose dust from the lamp compartment.
6. Insert New Lamp Assembly. Carefully reconnect any power cables to the new lamp if present and slide the new lamp into the compartment in the same orientation that the original lamp came out.
7. Replace Lamp Compartment Door. Set the lamp compartment door back into place and securely screw in the door without screwing it in too tightly.
8. Reset the lamp timer. Instructions on how to do this should be covered by the instruction manual.
9. You’re Done! Enjoy your projector or TV again and make sure you have a backup lamp handy in case the lights go out unexpectedly.SKU: n/a
Computer Cables & Connectors, Computer Parts, Computers & Accesories, IT, Printers, Services, Software
Laptop RepairsComputer Cables & Connectors, Computer Parts, Computers & Accesories, IT, Printers, Services, Software
>We Deal in Computer Sales & Repairs
>Repair all Laptop Brands
>Computer and accessories and parts
>Repair Electronic gadgets like; LCDs, Projectors, etc
For More Details Call: 0772820163 or 0706 320163SKU: n/a
Computer Parts, Computers & Accesories
microsoft wireless mouse
Enjoy freedom from desk clutter through USB connection with an optical mouse and a compact keyboard designed in Microsoft’s most affordable wireless desktop, Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2. Control your favorite activities with Media Keys and easily programmable hot keys. Navigate with better speed, accuracy and reliability the optical sensor tracks movement on nearly any surface without the hassle of clogged mouse parts. Work with less interruption with longer battery life. Press a key to put your computer in “sleep” mode or to log off Windows and preserve energy and data. System Requirements – Windows Vista/XP/2000 Processor 133 MHz Available USB PortSKU: n/a